Content Writing Services
Looking for professional content writing services? The experienced writers and editors at Article Writers Australia would be delighted to assist you with:
- Website content writing
- Articles (informational, thought leadership, company stories)
- Case studies
- White papers & ebooks
- SEO optimised content writing
- Content planning
Website Content Writing
Content writing is an art and a science. There’s much more involved than simply creating content that reads well and accurately describes your offerings. Some of the key ingredients of effective web copy:
- The content writers must have a thorough understanding of your target market, their ‘pain points’, priorities, concerns, and factors they consider when deciding whether to choose you, or one of your competitors.
- Website content should reflect your brand voice and appeal to prospective clients by addressing their needs and goals.
- Prospective clients must be able to navigate to relevant information easily and quickly on your website.
- If customers search online for your products or services, SEO friendly copywriting becomes important. Copy should be aligned with relevant search terms, and Google must understand what your website offers so it can index your website pages appropriately.
- Meta descriptions should be aligned with any relevant SEO decisions and be written in a way that encourages people to click to visit the website.
- Your content should make you stand out from the competition – not blend in.
Articles, Case studies, White Papers & Ebooks
Publishing quality content can be a great way to connect with your target audience and build trust in your products or services. But there’s much more to producing the right content mix and choosing topics than many imagine.
Before investing in content writing, it’s important to understand:
- What information your target audience is seeking.
- Where they look for it.
- When they look for it – the different stages of the ‘buyer journey’ and how this aligns with your sales funnel.
- Your purpose – whether your goal is to demonstrate thought leadership, educate your market, provide evidence of sector expertise or capability, drive traffic to your website with optimised articles, or a mixture of these.
Not sure how to plan the right topics or what type of content you should be publishing? Ask about our content planning services.
SEO Content Writing
Good SEO content writing can help you attract relevant visitors to your website by optimising the articles you publish for search. For those unfamiliar with this strategy, here are a few basics to keep in mind:
- The topics you choose need to align with information people are searching for online.
- Merely publishing an article does not guarantee the article will show up first (or near first) when people search for the topic – this depends on the quality of your article, how well it’s optimised for search, and the content you’re competing against for search positioning.
- The better the search numbers are for a topic, the more competition you’re likely to have. SEO Optimised articles sometimes need to be lengthy and highly detailed to produce a satisfactory result.
- There’s much more to SEO content writing than choosing a topic that people search for and writing about it. You’ll need to use skilled SEO content writers to produce the content.
- Getting results takes planning, research, and time. This is a long-term strategy, rather than a short-term one.
- It’s typically difficult to merge the goals of demonstrating thought leadership and creating SEO optimised content to attract relevant traffic. Thought leadership marketing and SEO are different strategies, and the topics that will generate strong interest at an executive level can be ones that people don’t actively search.
Planning + Professional Content Writing Services = Success
Producing effective content requires thorough planning, and professional content writing. This applies whether you need content for a new website, or weekly articles for a company blog.
Do you need help with website copy or other content? We’re based in Sydney, but we assist clients all over Australia to plan, create and edit content. Talk to us about content writing services today.