Planning the Right Content for your Business Website
45-Minute Webinar | Tuesday 28 November 2023 – 8.30am (Sydney time)
The on-demand version of this webinar will be available soon…
The words on your website help visitors decide whether to contact you or keep looking. Getting it right is crucial – your bottom line depends on it!For business owners without the luxury of a marketing strategist and big budget, understanding how corporate marketers and professional copywriters plan content can be an advantage.
This webinar will help you grasp important marketing concepts, plan the content you need, and understand how the writing should be approached. It will be useful whether you plan to:
- write your own content,
- use an AI tool, or
- brief a professional copywriter.
Who should attend?
Business owners who:
- are planning a new website,
- are about to rebrand,
- are about to redesign a website, or
- want to improve the content on their website.
What will the webinar cover?
- What is an effective website?
- Key goals for the content
- Defining your target market and different buyer types
- Buyer pain points, motivation and purchasing considerations
- Identifying key messages to convey
- Design and navigation decisions
- Is SEO important? How it works.
- Choosing the style and language
Leonie Seysan | Director – Article Writers Australia.
Special Guest Speaker
Pulkit Agrawal | SEO Consultant – UR Digital.